- Frozen Mice
- Frozen Rats
- Frozen Rabbits
- Frozen Chicks
- Monitor Lizard Food
- Other Frozen Rodents
- Bird of Prey Food
- Frozen Birds
- Trade Frozen Food
- Live Food
We have teamed up with the DPD/Interlink network to offer what we believe is an unbeatable delivery service. Heres why:
1. We're the only Frozen Reptile Food company able to offer same day dispatch on orders placed as late as 4:30pm
2. At the checkout process you select the day you want us to dispatch your order (we dispatch orders Monday-Thursday) - this gives you complete control over the day your order is going to arrive.
3. On the dispatch day you chose, our team expertly packs your frozen rodents in polystyrene boxes padded out with dry ice to ensure freshness. Dry ice will keep your order frozen for up to 48h (longer in winter) so you're guaranteed to get your goods in the same excellent condition they left us.
4. Your parcel is passed over to DPD/Interlink on an overnight service (ie a service which guarantees you receive it the day after we dispatch it).
5. The morning that your order is due for arrival we'll send you a text message with a 1hour delivery slot in which your order will arrive. No waiting around all day for your order, no more missing your deliveries, you'll know exactly when they're going to arrive. Our courier company has a 99.8% success rate delivering their parcels within that 1hour delivery slot.
Please note: In extraordinary situations there may be a slight delay with your order (stock shortage for instance), this is unavoidable, but rare. In such occurances it is immportant to remember you are purchasing an overnight courier service, not a guaranteed next day service. Delays happen from time to time, and we therefore don't guarantee that you get your order within 24h 100% of the time - but you will get an overnight courier service with all the other perks.
All this for only £9.99
Wheres my tracking number?
Because of the powerful delivery service we have incorporated (ie the ability to choose day of dispatch plus the fact we email/text message informing you of the time you will receive your order) we have elected not to send tracking numbers with orders because they are rather redundant. Our checkout and delivery process allows you to know exactly when your order will arrive even without a tracking number.
My order arrived defrosted, what do I do?
It is not uncommon for orders to arrive a little soft or with floppy tails, this is nothing to worry about as long as they are still icey cold to the touch - these rodents are perfectly fine to be placed in the freezer. When assessing your order, the key warning sign to look for is excess blood around the nose and/or in the bag. Excess blood indicates that the food has spoilt and should be discarded.
In an instance when you think your order has spoilt you need to take a photograph the day it arrived showing the condition of all spoilt rodents. Once you've taken the photo please place them somewhere to preserve their current condition (we usually recommend sticking them in the freezer away from other frozen food) and email the photos over to us. We'll take a look at the photos, verifying whether they have spoilt or not and advise further. Once we've done that we can either issue a refund or a replacement, depending upon what you'd prefer.